Stable & Multi-Use Disinfectant 1L (with Hosepipe Attachment, dilutes to 40 litres)
Aqueos equine disinfectant helps with bio-security giving equestrians and professionals peace of mind. The solution is approved for DEFRA general orders and provides clean germ free environments and equipment. The disinfectant kills 99.999% of viruses, bacteria and fungi and there is no need to rinse after application, horses and people can return to treated areas immediately. Being alcohol free there is less evaporation so the disinfectant is more effective.
The disinfectant kills germs and then carries on working after application so gives extra protection between treatments. It can be used in stables, on feed buckets, horse transport, quarantine areas, foaling boxes, rubber matting, rugs or any equipment without fear of any damage.
This product complies with the BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 standard and is effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses. It has also been independently tested against strangles and ringworm.
As well as a confidence giving disinfectant it has less than 1% active ingredient and is non-irritant and non-corrosive
This bottle can be connected to a hosepipe with a hoselok or similar attachment. The disinfectant is then automatically diluted to 40:1. This makes cleaning easy and is particularly effective in stables and horse transport where the spray can be directed up walls. Just needs a covering and then left to dry. Once used you will never go back to mop and bucket.
The disinfectant is also available in a 750ml spray, a 1L concentrate and a 5L bottle.
**not suitable shipping by air**
Our commitment to sustainability and ethical trading – Recyclable Bottles, Products Made in UK, Disinfectant has less than 1% active ingredient, is Biodegradable, PH Neutral, Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly
Attach to a hosepipe, will automatically dilute
- Tested to BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 Virucidal, EN1276 Bacterial & EN1650 Fungicidal - DEFRA Approved for General Orders
- Fast acting - rapid results - highly effective
- Carries on working between cleans
- Alcohol, bleach & paraben free, <1% chemical content
- Ideal for stables, yards, horse transport, quarantine areas, foaling boxes, rubber matting & any equipment
- Inhibits mould and fungi growth
- Suitable for use in washing machine or pressure washer
- Non-irritant, non- corrosive and less than 1% active ingredient
- Dilutes to 40L