Ready to Use Stable & Multi-Use Disinfectant 5L (Dilutes to 10 Litres)
Aqueos equine disinfectant helps with bio-security, giving equestrians and professionals peace of mind. The disinfectant kills 99.999% of viruses, bacteria and fungi and there is no need to rinse after application. Horses and people can return to treated areas immediately. Being alcohol free there is less evaporation so the disinfectant is more effective.
The disinfectant kills germs and then carries on working after application so gives extra protection between treatments. It can be used in stables, on feed buckets, horse transport, quarantine areas, foaling boxes, rubber matting, rugs or any equipment without fear of any damage.
This product complies with the BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 standard and is effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses.
As well as a confidence giving disinfectant it has less than 1% active ingredient and is non-irritant and non-corrosive.
For general maintenance can be diluted to 10 Litres and used un-diluted for areas of concern.
(The disinfectant is also available in a 750ml spray, a 1L concentrate.)
Our commitment to sustainability and ethical trading – Recyclable Bottles, Products Made in UK, Disinfectant has less than 1% active ingredient, is Biodegradable, PH Neutral, Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly
- Tested to BS EN14476:2013 + A2:2019 Virucidal, EN1276 Bacterial & EN1650 Fungicidal - DEFRA Approved for General Orders
- Fast acting - rapid results - highly effective
- Carries on working between cleans
- Alcohol, bleach & paraben free, <1% chemical content
- Ideal for stables, yards, horse transport, quarantine areas, foaling boxes, rubber matting & any equipment
- Inhibits mould and fungi growth
- Suitable for use in washing machine or pressure washer
- Non-irritant, non- corrosive and less than 1% active ingredient
- Dilutes to 10L for general maintenance, use undiluted for areas of concern
“As an Equine Transport Company it is vital we disinfect and clean our lorry, headcollars and other items between trips to avoid any potential cross contamination between horses. As Aqueos is water based with no smell it can be used on everything – even haynets and the horses don’t mind it. Some of the more traditional disinfectants have a strong smell which horses dislike. We have found it to be a very good product” Bryan Elliott, elliottEQ Equine Transport, Management & Security.
I would 100% recommend Aqueos. we have a large yard with plenty of horses coming and going. We use both the shampoo and stable disinfectant. This product is amazing from minor irritations to larger scale jobs. We clean tack, stables, mucking out equipment, rubber matting the works. Couldn't recommend it more plus theres no nasty smell like other products. Super happy buy every month. I would recommend buying the spray bottle alongside the refills as saves time and self dilutes.