First Aid Spray 200ml
The Aqueos First Aid Spray is a versatile essential for animal first aid kits. Killing germs that can cause infections, irritations or general skin complaints it will accelerate the natural healing process. The first aid spray can be used in a multitude of applications from cuts, minor wounds, skin irritations, rashes, itchy skin, burns, general skin problems post surgical sites or as a multi-purpose antiseptic spray. The solution doesn't sting when applied so very useful for flushing cuts or minor wounds.
The solution is pH neutral, non-toxic and non-irritant so can be used freely including on sensitive skin. Simple to use by spraying liberally on the affected area or by applying directly with soaked cotton wool.
Treat areas without causing any discomfort to your dog, horse or any pet, just spray and leave there is no need to rinse off.
Keep in the car, horse transport or first aid kit and the bottle is small enough to take on dog walks too.
- Anti-Viral, Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal
- Tested to EN14476 Virucidal EN1276 Bacterial & EN1650 Fungicidal
- Powerful & fast acting
- Aids the natural healing process
- Use to clean and flush cuts and minor wounds
- Use as a skin disinfectant
- Use on cuts, grazes, post surgical sites, insect bites
- Use for general skin complaints
- Sting free and safe if licked by animals
- Competition safe for equestrians